A New Testament Apostolic & Prophetic Ministry – Goldsboro, NC
Who We Are
- Apostolic Ministry Team
- Prophetic Ministry Team
- Evangelistic Ministry Team
- Educational Ministry Team
- Prayer & Intercession Ministry Team
- Healing & Deliverance Ministry Team
- Ephesus Training Institute (ETI)
- Family & Marriage Enrichment
- Financial Planning
- Children & Teen Ministry (Ages 2-19)
- New Members & New Converts
- Children/Youth Choir
- Ushers/Hospitality/Greeters/Parking Ministry
- Audio-Visual & Bookstore Ministry
- Men & Women Ministry
- Helps & Missions Ministry
- Eldercare Ministry
- Praise & Worship Singers
- Pastoral/Teaching Ministry Team
- Outreach Ministry
In today's language, it would read, "Where there is no clear sight and direction, the people throw off all restraint and will do whatever comes to mind." A church, business, organization, or individual must have the vision to know where they are and where they are going.
- To find the people of Yahweh and preach the gospel of the Kingdom to them.
- To preach and teach the Word of Yahweh in its entirety, line upon line, precept upon precept.
- To root out, pull down, destroy, throw down, build, plant, and take back what is commanded by the Bible as it pertains to Yahweh, the family, and society on a local, national, and international level.
- To evangelize by teaching, preaching, building schools, and educating ourselves and our children in the ways of Yahweh.
- To build retirement centers, schools, etc.
- To develop people and their potential; to take dominion in the world of business, finance, education, etc.
- To help the people of Yahweh become strong financially and acquire other properties for development as led by the Ruach Ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit). Thus, fulfilling the Old Testament commission to Adam and Eve to "have dominion over the earth and subdue it."
- To "go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature," achieving this through a lifestyle that lives and preaches the "Word," with signs and wonders to follow.
- That the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of Yahweh.
- That there is one Elohim (God) eternally existent in three persons: Elohim the Father, Elohim the Son, and Elohim the Holy Spirit (Ruach Ha Kodesh).
- In the Deity of our Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah).
- In the virgin birth of Yeshua, His Bodily Resurrection, and His Ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- In the blessed Hope of Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah) and His personal, visible future return to this earth to receive to Himself, His Blood-Bought Church, that we may be with Him forever.
- That the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Yeshua.
- That regeneration by the Ruach Ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit) is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- That the redemptive work of Meshiyach (Christ) on the cross provides healing to the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- That the Baptism with the Ruach Ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit), according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- In the sanctifying power of the Ruach Ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit) by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a Holy Life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: one to everlasting Life, and the other to everlasting Damnation.
- That the Ordinance of Baptism by immersion in water shall be administered to all those who have repented of their sins, have believed in the Jeshua Meshiyach Yahweh (Jesus Christ the Lord) to save their souls, and have given clear evidence of their salvation.
- The Ordinance of the Lord's Supper shall be observed regularly by all Believers as enjoined by the scriptures.